The Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship 2024-2025 for U.S. Citizens applications are open now. The Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship was established in 1949 to advance the calibre of responsible and perceptive journalism, as demonstrated by the work of Edward R. Murrow. An esteemed overseas correspondent or editor receives one Edward R. Murrow Press fellowship annually. The fellow resides at CFR’s New York headquarters for ten months at a time.
Table of Contents
Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship 2024-2025 for U.S. Citizen
Through the Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship program, the fellow can write and analyze for extended periods, broaden their professional and intellectual perspectives, and take part in CFR’s busy schedule of meetings and activities. Along with full-time, adjunct, and visiting fellows whose expertise spans the wide spectrum of important foreign policy issues facing the United States and the international community, the fellow is a part of CFR’s think tank, the David Rockefeller Studies Program.
Eligibility Criteria for Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship 2024-2025 for U.S. Citizens
- Candidates have to be citizens of the US.
- The qualifications for applicants must be outstanding in the journalism industry.
- Candidates must have worked as professional journalists covering foreign news for widely accessible American print, television, or web outlets.
Award for Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship 2024-2025 for U.S. Citizens
Every year, the Edward R. Murrow Press fellowship lasts for ten months, starting in September. The program offers a $100,000 stipend in addition to a small travel grant. The fellow is not entitled to job benefits, such as health insurance, as they are regarded as independent contractors rather than CFR employees.
Selection Process for Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship
The following standards are used in the selection process for Murrow Fellows:
- Professional background as a foreign editor or correspondent solid understanding of foreign policy.
- A concise, imaginative, and unique application statement.
- The selection procedure is cutthroat. Each year, one applicant is selected by the selection committee to receive the fellowship.
Application for Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship 2024-2025 for U.S. Citizens
How to Apply
For the Edward R. Murrow Press fellowship 2024–2025 for U.S. Citizens, applicants who match the program’s qualifying conditions can apply online between January 2 and March 1, 2024.
For more information, visit the Edward R. Murrow Press Fellowship.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2024
- National Science-Health-Environment Reporting Fellowships 2024
- Atlas Horn of Africa > France Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2024
- France Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024
- Diversity on Board Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2024