Do you possess the abilities and ability to be an effective director and are you a socially and ecologically concerned leader? With the help of a mentor, are you trying to polish your abilities and boost your confidence to get ready for a board position? Are you trying to figure out how board directors of corporations and organizations deal with the ongoing difficulty of coordinating board, management, shareholder, and stakeholder interests with ESG?
Table of Contents
Diversity on Board Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2024
Candidates who are nearly board-ready but require one more push are intended to benefit from the Emerging Board Leaders Fellowship, which is intended to enhance their abilities and quicken their advancement. We think that by providing these ecologically and socially conscious leaders with the tools necessary for successful directorship, we will put them in a position to further the agendas of inclusion, equity, and diversity within the communities and organizations they work with. Additionally, we support gender parity and work with the 30% Club to create a fellowship that is open to all genders rather than only focusing on one.
Benefits of Diversity on Board Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2024
In addition to exposure and access to networks for board placement, fellows will acquire the fiduciary, risk, and governance skills, support, and mentorship required to be competitive and effective board directors. The curriculum will incorporate additional features about the responsiveness of top management and leadership in light of the current global humanitarian and economic crisis.
As such, the fellowship will have a strong emphasis on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) challenges and climate threats. It is required of fellows to commit to ESG in both their present and future directorships. Additionally, the curriculum will include exponential and emergent technologies that are essential to our evolving environment.
Eligibility Criteria for Diversity on Board Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2024
- Men and women of Arab or North African descent (regardless of nationality; non-Arab nations are included).
- In 2024, between the ages of 28 and 45.
- Able to dedicate themselves to the full program.
- C-Level experience, or a founder of a small/medium organization, or top official of a small/medium non-corporate entity e.g. government and NGO.
- A minimum of ten years of exceptional professional job experience, leadership, and acknowledged accomplishments.
- Expertise and abilities in areas such as corporate law, human resources, auditing and risk, financial literacy, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and environmental, social, and governance.
- Extremely analytical and strategic thinker with a keen sense of the future.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. elevated emotional intelligence levels.
- Shows a dedication to improving society and the environment on a personal level.
- Engage in the promotion of inclusion, equity, and diversity.
- A desire to advance personally and professionally both during and after the program.
Application for Diversity on Board Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2024
To apply, you will need your CV, a 300-word statement of interest, a 250-word board bio and the contact details of 3 references. It is best you prepare your answers and supporting documents offline before submitting them as you will not be able to save your progress.
For more information, visit the EBLF Program
Application Deadline: February 16, 2024
- Goethe-Institut Nigeria Support & Connect Program 2024
- JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2024 (Funding available)
- National Science-Health-Environment Reporting Fellowships 2024
- TVC Labs MentorPitch Program 2024