Are you the entrepreneur of a startup seeking to grow your company? You need look no further than our MentorPitch program, where you may connect with a network of seasoned angel investors willing to offer their insights and advise the development of your startup.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to develop your startup. Enroll in our MentorPitch program right away to begin working with the top professionals in the industry. In this comprehension, we’ll be discussing everything you need to know about the TVC Labs MentorPitch Program 2024 for Startups in Nigeria.
TVC Labs MentorPitch Program 2024 for Startups in Nigeria
You will obtain important insights into the startup ecosystem as well as insights, insightful criticism, and guidance on a variety of topics, including product development, finance, and customer acquisition, through weekly virtual plenaries and scheduled one-on-one mentoring meetings. Our angel investors have founded and grown companies across a range of industries, and they have a track record of success.
Not only that, but you’ll also have access to our private TVC Labs Community, which will allow you to network with other like-minded business owners and possible investors.
Eligibility Criteria for TVC Labs MentorPitch Program 2024 for Startups in Nigeria
- A minimum of two (but no more than four) founders, one of whom is female.
- Established during the last three years or less.
- Tech-enabled startup solutions are required.
- A startup’s offering needs to be very inventive.
- Nigeria is where new activities must begin.
- A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with clients is a must for startups.
- The startup’s founders and friends of family (FFF) must have contributed at least N1 million.
- Startup needs to have determined its impact using the SDGs.
- Revenue for the startup must be greater than three months and less than twelve months.
- A 36-month forecast containing assumptions is required for startups.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2024
For more information, visit MentorPitch program.