Application Deadline: April 30, 2024
Applications for the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024. The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024 is an opportunity for talented individuals to acquire skills and knowledge that will help them promote freedom and liberal values.
The program is designed to support young professionals, students, and researchers who are committed to advancing liberal ideas and principles. The foundation provides financial support and mentorship to selected candidates. If you are passionate about freedom and want to make a positive impact on society, this program is worth considering. The application deadline for the program is April 30, 2024, so make sure to submit your application before then.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024
The values upheld by the Foundation for Freedom include human rights, freedom, accountability, and a free market economy. Our commitment to maintaining a free and democratic society is to provide political education. Our mission is to inspire young people, both male and female, with the values of freedom and prepare them to serve as ambassadors for these values both domestically and internationally.
Scholarships and Programs for Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024
- Students pursuing a diploma, a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or the state examination at German colleges, universities of applied sciences, or universities are eligible to apply for our university scholarships.
- Scholarship applications are open for first-semester study for both German and international (EU) students.
- Scholarships are available to non-EU international students for both master’s and
- German and international doctorate candidates are eligible for our postgraduate scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024
Scholarship applications are open to students in the EU and Germany starting in their first semester of study. International students from outside the EU may apply for scholarships to help pay for their PhD or Master’s degrees.
If you are a straight-A student at a college or university, brave enough to think for yourself, and interested in the community, you meet the bill. Our scholarships are available to doctorate candidates and German and international college or university students studying any subject.
- Talent and capabilities: We are looking for diverse interests and good to very good performance in specialized fields.
- Personality: The essential elements that matter are commitment, drive, self-control, willingness to assume responsibility, and involvement in the advancement of a free society.
- Engaging in liberal or social commitments can include being a part of a student government, a university committee, a liberal political party, a youth organization, a human rights organization, an ecclesiastical or social institution, sports, cultural events, environmental preservation, and your family.
Application for Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Talent Promotion Program 2024
Please be advised that a B2 level of skill in German is a prerequisite for our scholarships. Applications must thus be made in German. It is required that all applications be submitted electronically.
- Complete the application and send it in with your resume, two references, and a synopsis of the proposed research for doctorate applicants. Go to stipendium.freiheit.org for forms and information. Please be aware that we are gradually switching to online applications.
- Candidates will be preselected per the selection criteria.
- We will extend an invitation to you for a selection interview if you are chosen. This is carried out by our impartial selection committee.
- You will get written notification of your acceptance or rejection from us within two weeks, after which you will not be eligible to apply for scholarships.
For more information, visit Talent Promotion Program