Application Deadline: January 24, 2023
Are you interested in a career in research and innovation? If so, you may want to consider applying for the Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024 position. This prestigious role offers a salary of 65,000 Euros and is open for applications until January 24, 2023. As a Senior Research Fellow, you will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research projects and work alongside other experts in the field of sustainability and innovation.
Table of Contents
Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024 (65,000 Euros Salary)
Through independent, cutting-edge research, the Environment and Society Centre (ESC) equips governments, corporations, and societies with the knowledge, contacts, and resources they need to address environmental issues and move the globe closer to a sustainable future.
The Sustainability Accelerator, a significant project that advocates for our strategy and centers Chatham House’s operations around sustainability, is housed at the Environment and Society Centre. The Accelerator, which was established in 2021, looks into and disseminates novel concepts that permit drastic changes that let us flourish without depleting the resources of our world.
Serving as a catalyst for ideas and solutions to some of the most pressing environmental issues, it aims to bring together the best evidence-based policymakers and the innovative mindset of the entrepreneurship community.
You will play a crucial part in determining the strategic direction of the Sustainability Accelerator. You will be in charge of and implement the team’s diverse research strategy at the nexus of innovation, finance, and sustainability. You will be involved in developing a plan to bring together advocates for sustainability to exchange ideas, work together, and test out new concepts.
Benefits of Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024
- Benefits include life insurance, an enhanced pension plan, an employee assistance program, public holidays, and 37 days of yearly leave (including days when Chatham House is closed). Other benefits are tailored to your specific lifestyle. All of this is in a setting that is polished, captivating, and intellectually stimulating.
- Salary: £65,000 annually
Responsibilities for Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024
- Work together with the Executive Director to pinpoint strategic concerns and trends that will influence the Sustainability Accelerator’s research agenda.
- Oversee and cultivate collaborations and revenue-generating initiatives for every research project.
- Provide fresh financing opportunities by formulating original research concepts, submitting grant applications, and cultivating fresh business partnerships.
- Give the Executive Director advice on hiring and resource allocation to ensure the Sustainability Accelerator’s objectives are met.
- Establish and nurture collaborations with both internal and external research collaborators to jointly develop inventive research methodologies that yield suggestions for inventive resolutions to ecological predicaments.
- In partnership with the Sustainability Accelerator team, take the lead in designing and implementing new projects and initiatives, with an emphasis on the nexus between innovation and environmental sustainability.
- Author (and co-author when applicable) brief, policy-relevant research and analysis
- Assist Chatham House’s gathering by planning prestigious private and public events on pertinent topics.
- Create research and interaction procedures that maximize the range of viewpoints, skills, and voices while facilitating the development of trust.
- Find and seize opportunities to share project results through publications, seminars, workshops, and other interesting and captivating outputs.
- Make sure team members comprehend their responsibilities and how they contribute to Chatham House’s overarching objectives. This will ensure that best practices are shared and the organization’s norms of behavior are upheld.
- Work together throughout Chatham House to incorporate sustainability and environmental issues into the organization’s operations.
- To increase our influence, reach, and exposure, cultivate and uphold the Sustainability Accelerator’s connections with professionals, academics, companies, governments, and nonprofit organizations.
- Uphold connections with donors and other stakeholders while looking for chances for participation, collaboration, and finance.
- As needed, fill in as the Executive Director.
- A well-known pioneer in creating cutting-edge agendas on environmental sustainability and how it relates to the built environment, innovation, finance, and land economy.
- track record of successfully communicating across a variety of media, as well as creativity in seeing and seizing unusual communication possibilities.
- A track record of effectively completing large-scale projects or transdisciplinary work programs with significant effects.
- A track record of organizing and supervising research initiatives with limited funds and time.
- A skilled fundraiser with a track record of obtaining funding from corporations, NGOs, government agencies, international organizations, and philanthropic institutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities, including the capacity to forge constructive bonds with both internal and external stakeholders
- An innovative problem solver with the capacity to investigate novel perspectives; familiarity with operating in a highly cooperative setting, collaborating with coworkers, larger teams, and outside partners.
- track record of proven teamwork and leadership.
Eligibility Criteria for Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024
- A proven leader in developing cutting-edge agendas on environmental sustainability and how it intersects with the built environment, innovation, finance, and land economy is required of the applicant.
- A track record of successfully communicating across a variety of media, as well as creativity in seeing and seizing unique communication possibilities.
- A track record of effectively completing large-scale projects or impactful transdisciplinary work programs.
- A track record of organizing and supervising research initiatives on a limited budget and schedule.
- A skilled fundraiser having background in obtaining funding from corporations, non-governmental organizations, government agencies, and philanthropic foundations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the capacity to forge constructive bonds with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A resourceful problem solver having the ability to experiment with different perspectives.
- Have prior experience collaborating with coworkers, larger teams, and outside partners in a highly collaborative work environment.
- A track record of accomplishment in team development and leadership.
Application for Chatham House Senior Research Fellow – Innovation and Sustainability 2024
You must apply to the organization to be considered for the 2024 Chatham House Senior Research Fellow post in Innovation and Sustainability. For people who are passionate about research and innovation, this is a great chance with a salary of 65,000 euros. You will probably need to submit a cover letter, resume, and other supporting materials to the application process to prove your qualifications and work experience. Make sure you read the job description thoroughly and customize your application to emphasize the qualifications that make you the best person for the job. I hope your application goes well.
For more information visit Chatham House Senior Research Fellow.