Kuda Bank is a digital bank that offers its services through a mobile software application. It is a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your finances. However, if you are interested in How to Open a Kuda Bank Account, you can do it easily from the comfort of your home or office just by adhering to the guides outlined in this blog for more enlightenment. Read through the blog carefully.
Table of Contents
About Kuda Bank
It is also known as Kuda Technologies, a fintech company that operates in Nigeria and the UK. First, it begins as kudimoney or the bank of free lending and online-only savings. It has since undergone a few funding rounds for it to transform into what is now the first neobank in Nigeria.
Kuda Bank is a digital bank that offers users its services through a mobile app. Additionally, it offers a range of financial services such as account opening, savings, bill payments, transfers, loans, and many more. Kuda Bank is fast, secure, and convenient, making it a general choice for many individuals who prefer to manage their assets digitally.
How to Create a Kuda Bank Account
To open a Kuda bank account, you will have to read carefully and adhere to the steps outlined below:
- To get started, navigate to the Kuda Bank official web platform.
- Click on the Join Kuda option at the top of the page.
- You will be required to download its mobile application (from the App Store, Google Play Store or scan the QR code).
- After downloading the Kuda bank app, launch it.
- Click on Open a New Account
- Select the Country you prefer to continue with.
- Enter your email address and your password in the required field to continue.
- Confirm the verification email sent to your email box.
- Provide all required information and follow all other onscreen instructions to create your account successfully.
That’s all you need to successfully create a Kuda bank account.
You may contact Kuda customer service for complaints, issues, and assistance while using the bank. You may access the customer’s care team via https://kuda.com/joinKuda/ and click on the HELP button at the top right corner of the page.
How Does Kuda Differ from Different Banks?
We have no branches (because they think customers don’t require them). Kuda runs entirely on a cell phone (with an internet connection), and they will send your debit card to any address in Nigeria. Because we do not have branches, they save a lot of money.
Is Kuda Bank Safe to Use?
Kuda insures all deposits made into your Kuda Microfinance Bank account through the National Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC). If you make an insurance claim on your deposit and it is successful, the NDIC’s Deposit Insurance Fund is anticipated to compensate you with up to 200,000 naira.
Is Kuda Bank Registered with CBN?
Kuda is a complete digital microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (“CBN”). Our registered office address is 151 Herbert Macaulay Road in Yaba, the state of Lagos, Nigeria.
Does Kuda Need BVN?
The Bank asks that everyone who opens a Kuda account provide their BVN (Bank Verification Number) and a government-issued ID (driver’s license, voter’s card, national ID card, or NIN slip). This helps us prevent identity theft by guaranteeing every person who uses Kuda, including you, is exactly who they claim to be.
More Related Content:
- How to Create an OPay Account Online
- How to Create Your First Bank Account Online
- How to Open a Zenith Bank Account
- How to Create Your GTBank Account
- How to Open a Moniepoint Account Online
- 7 Loans App you can go to for Financial Support