The Internet banking system is one of the most used services in Nigeria. Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is among Nigeria’s most innovative digital services. With the help of GTBank Internet banking services, you can transfer or receive funds from within Nigeria and also from outside the country.
You can shop online, deposit money into your account, and do financial transactions such as paying water bills, subscription bills, PHCN Bills, and others with the online banking system. Converting money into different foreign currencies and printing bank statements are some of the numerous services to be derived from Internet banking.
Internet banking services also allow bank users to check their account balance and perform other banking tasks. This article will give you precise details on how to create your GTBank account.
Table of Contents
Steps to Create a GTBank Account
GTBank is a multinational bank that has not hesitated to go the extra mile to deliver top-notch online banking services that are open to customers in and out of Nigeria. The online services of GTBank are customized to suit its diverse client base which includes all members of society whether low-income earners or high-income earners.
All members of society can open an account with GTBank and this can be done at any time of the day as their internet services are available 24/7.
The steps to create the account are easy and mobile-friendly. Follow the steps listed below to create your account:
- connect your device to the internet
- Use the browser on your device to visit the GTBank official website at https://www.gtbank.com/
- Scroll down to click on “Open Account”
- Click on “Continue to New Interface”
- Choose “Open a New Savings Account”
- Select any of these types of accounts because they need a BVN (Starter, Standard, or Premium)
- Click the box to agree with GTBank ‘s data privacy
- Enter your BVN and other required information
Following the steps above will help you successfully open your account online; you will be shown your account number and you can begin the transaction.
How to Log in to Your GTBank Account Online
You can log in by following the steps listed below:
- Visit the website at https://ibank.gtbank.com/
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Login”
Can I Open a GTBank Account Without BVN?
Yes, you can open a GTB account without BVN, you simply have to choose a type of account that does not require BVN such as the wallet account type.
Can I Open a GTBank Business Account Online?
Yes, you can open a GTBank business account online by clicking business after you are directed to a new interface.
Can I Open a GTBank Student Account?
Yes, you can open a student account. GTBank has two types, the smart kids save accounts for kids between 0-12 years and those for kids between 13-18 years.
They are both student accounts and they can be opened online with a utility bill, passports, and a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
ALSO CHECK :
- How to Market with your Twitter Business Account
- What is a Christmas Club Account
- Mega Personal Login
- How to Become an Affiliate on Amazon
- How to Change Profile Pictures on Instagram