The United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of the major financial institutions in Nigeria as it has grown, evolved, and improved over the years in the aspect of the services rendered. UBA Nigeria has its headquarters in Lagos and provides amazing technologies in carrying out its services to clients.
UBA bank offers its clients safe, convenient, and affordable financial services as they can make fast and easy transactions online without going to the bank. In this article, we’ll be discussing how to create a UBA account online. so, let’s proceed.
The UBA has an internet banking registration, it is a platform where customers can comfortably carry out their banking transactions online. One of the easiest transactions to make is creating an account online, it is a quick and easy process that takes just a few minutes thereby saving you a trip to the bank.
Table of Contents
Requirements to Opening your UBA Account Online
There are several requirements you would need to create your account online, put them in order before you get started on creating your account. below are some of them:
- An active phone with an internet connection
- An active phone number
- An active email address
- Your correct names in the order of first, middle, and last name.
- Your BVN
- Your means of identification
- Scanned image of photograph
How to Register Your UBA Account Online
To enjoy the amazing Internet banking services of the United Bank for Africa, You will start by registering your account. That’s why you need to stay on this section so you can learn how to create a UBA account online. Follow the steps below to begin:
- Connect your device to the internet
- Visit the browser on your device
- Enter the URL below
- Click on “UBA Internet Banking”
- Select “instant self-registration” to begin
- Select “open account” under savings or current depending on your choice
- Choose your country
- Select your account type
- Enter your information carefully
- Click “validate”
- Follow the on-screen instruction
Following the steps above will help you successfully create your account
What are the types of Accounts to Open?
You can open several types of accounts such as the following:
- Savings account
- Diaspora account
- Domiciliary account
- Current account
How Much do I need to open an account with UBA?
You can open a UBA account with zero balance; however, you can fund it after completing the process.
What are the benefits of mobile banking?
There are several benefits of mobile banking, below are some of them:
- Clients can use it easily
- It allows fast access
- It is safe and secure
- It can be used by any smart device with an internet
- It is available 24/7 and 365 days a year
- Their services are available on all mobile networks in Nigeria
- It is very convenient
- Users can set their transaction limits.
Also, Check Out:
- How to Create Your First Bank Account Online
- How to Open a Zenith Bank Account
- How to Create Your GTBank Account
- How to Open a Moniepoint Account Online