Table of Contents
Application Deadline: February 11, 2024
Are you an impact entrepreneur with innovative solutions that could improve the lives of communities or the status of the planet? If so, apply now for the Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024(up to $100,000)
Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024 (up to $100,000)
Less than a month has passed since His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid AI Maktoum, the Vice President, Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of Dubai, declared that Expo City Dubai will serve as a global hub for environmental protection. This announcement underscores Expo City Dubai’s commitment to promoting human progress through meaningful partnerships and collaborations while protecting the environment.
Expo Live is a collaboration and innovation initiative that Expo 2020 Dubai developed to encourage, support, and accelerate innovative ideas that enhance people’s lives while protecting the environment. Expo Live demonstrates how ideas from the bottom up may accelerate development and pave the way for a more prosperous and inclusive future. The foundation of Expo Live is the notion that creativity may originate from anyone.
Benefits of Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024
(up to $100,000)
- Accepted applications will receive up to USD 100,000 to support business growth and increased local impact.
- In addition to grants, the winners will receive mentoring, technical support, and collaboration. They will also get the chance to be a part of a community of change-makers striving for a better future.
Eligibility Criteria for Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024
- The funding program is a global initiative that welcomes issue solvers from all backgrounds, including sole proprietors, small and medium-sized enterprises, government agencies, and not-for-profit groups.
- Applicants may submit a single application during each grant application period.
Selection Criteria for Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024
- The grant program is focused on advanced-stage initiatives, which are currently in the phase of demonstration and execution. The winning submissions will demonstrate how new concepts or inventive uses of existing solutions have the potential to have a big impact locally. It is essential to be able to duplicate and/or scale up solutions and their results.
- Is the way the solution is implemented novel or creative?
- Is the suggested grant amount reasonable and in line with the anticipated effects? Is the project or business strategy well-conceived? Can the applicant carry out the project?
- Are the environmental and social implications of the project or solution identified?
- Are the expected and current impacts quantifiable?
- Is the project or solution prepared for transitioning to a large-scale implementation or for demonstration? How would more money help the project’s scalability or the innovation’s continued development?
Application for Expo Dubai City Global Grants Program 2024
For more information, visit the Global Grants Program
More Related Content: