Applications are now open for the AmplifyChange Grants 2024. Are you interested in making a positive impact in gender equality, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), or ending child, early, and forced marriage (CEFM) in developing countries? If so, you may be interested in the AmplifyChange Grants 2024 program, which offers up to 75,000 Euros in funding for innovative and impactful projects in these areas.
The program is highly competitive and only projects with a clear understanding of the issues and a well-thought-out strategy will be considered for funding. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore, keep an eye out for updates on the AmplifyChange website about the application deadline.
Table of Contents
AmplifyChange Grants 2024 (up to 75,000 Euros grant)
AmplifyChange provides four different types of grants. Our smallest grants, called Opportunity Grants, support local civil society organizations. Our largest grants, called Partnership Grants, support established groups in their efforts to build the capacity of smaller CSOs and strengthen civil society movements. Funding is accessible during time-limited application windows. We assist CSOs operating in LMICs or low- and middle-income nations.
Grant Types for AmplifyChange Grants 2024
- Opportunity Grant: Grant to support SRHR advocacy at a local level. Up to GBP 75,000 total grant amount for 1.5-2 years.
- Strengthening Grant: support to medium-sized groups seeking to advocate for SRHR beyond their local communities. Up to GBP 200,000 total grant amount for 2-3 years.
- Network Grant: significant support to networks and coalitions to encourage movement building. Up to GBP 300,000 – GBP 750,000 total grant amount for 2-3 years.
- Partnership Grant: significant support to established groups working to build and strengthen civil society movements and foster the capacity of smaller CSOs. Up to GBP 500,000- GBP 1,500,000 total grant amount for 2-3 years.
Eligibility Criteria for AmplifyChange Grants 2024
AmplifyChange welcomes suggestions from the following civil society organizations:
- Situated in and carrying out a project in one of the nations specified under each award type as being eligible for AmplifyChange.
- Pursuing advocacy to bring about change in one of our target areas.
- Concentrating on a few of our top priorities for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR).
AmplifyChange is unable to accept suggestions from:
- Global non-governmental organizations (INGOs) with headquarters in high-income nations (HICs).
- UN organizations.
- Researchers or lone activists.
- Service-oriented organizations that don’t support SRHR advocacy and movement building.
Application for AmplifyChange Grants 2024
As lead organizations, your organization’s chances of receiving money are not increased by submitting several applications. An organization that leads a grant application and receives funding may also serve as an implementing partner in a different grant proposal headed by a different organization.
Application Deadline: Ongoing