Apply Now for International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

0
21

The International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) is accepting applications for the IBRO Diversity Grants 2024. The IBRO Diversity program gives grants to neuroscience societies or event organizers in the Asia-Pacific, Africa, Latin America, and Pan-European regions.

International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024
International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Diversity Grants 2024

IBRO is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in neuroscience research, serving the global neuroscience community. The IBRO Diversity Grants aim to support events that prioritize and promote regional and gender diversity in neuroscience. This program targets neuroscience societies and event organizers who align with IBRO’s values.

As an applicant, you are encouraged to address the unique diversity challenges prevalent in your regions or countries. IBRO recognizes that cultural, socio-economic, and infrastructural factors shape neuroscience practices globally, and applicants are urged to tailor proposals accordingly.

The Grant funds will be disbursed in an 80:20 format, with 80% awarded two months before the event’s start date and the remaining 20% upon completion of the event and submission of the required grant report.

Grant amounts

  • Asia-Pacific: 3,500 EUR
  • Africa: 3,000 EUR
  • Latin America: 4,000 EUR
  • Pan-Europe: 2,500 EUR

Eligibility criteria 

Only applicants from Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Pan-Europe regions are eligible.

If you are eligible, you should:

  • Address specific diversity needs in neuroscience in their country
  • Provide a detailed activity description, including the event organizing committee’s members
  • Attach a copy of the event program

Time for the grant

The proposed event will occur in 2024. The grant report must be submitted within 3 months after the event, including diversity statistics for plenary lecturers, symposium speakers, session chairs, and participants.

How to apply

The deadline for application is April 15, 2024. For you to apply, you need to create an applicant account here. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here for inquiries. For technical support, submit a customer support request form.

Apply HERE. For questions, contact programs@ibro.org.

More Related Content:

 2024 Pierre Castel Prize Grant 

Canon Female Photojournalist Grant 2024 

Middle East Studies Association of North America Global Academy Grant 

 Iris Prize 2024 (Up to $15,000 Grant Available) | How to Apply

EJN Seed Grants for Media Outlets in Nepal (Up to €4,500 Grant)