Do you want to begin a POS business or add Point-of-sale machines (POS) to your business? Nomba Bank can make it happen with ease; you simply have to open an account with Nomba First. Nomba formerly known as Kudi is one of the most well-known fintech companies in Africa as it has taken digital banking services to the next level. It started when some individuals observed that there was a scarcity of financial service operators in Nigeria, they took steps to make transactions easier which resulted in the idea of digital banking.
Their digital banking services make it easy for customers to send money as well as receive money, pay bills, receive funds, and even make money. In recent times, Nomba has expanded and now provides millions of POS machines all over Africa and not just in Nigeria Nomba allows its customers to make money when they use their POS machines, in this article you will learn how to open a Nomba Account so you can begin enjoying the amazing features of the Noma Bank.
Table of Contents
Prerequisites for Opening a Nomba Account
It is very easy to open a Nomba account, you simply have to download the Nomba app, and using it is quite straightforward.
There are no special requirements for opening your Nomba account the things you need to open the Nomba account are probably what you already have. They include:
- A bank account
- A mobile phone number
- An email address
- A means of National Identification
- A bank debit/credit card (it is not compulsory, but it will provide an easy means of funding your Nomba account)
How to Open Your Nomba Account
It’s very easy to become a Nomba user. All you need to do is download the Nomba app as earlier said and create your account with your phone number and other details as listed above.
To begin making transactions, you can fund your Nomba account through USSD, by using your debit or credit card, or by making a cash transfer from your bank into your Nomba Account.
How do I Deposit Money into my Nomba Account?
After downloading the Nomba mobile app and creating your account within 2 minutes, you have to deposit money into your wallet.
You can fund your Nomba account in three different ways, they are listed below:
- By using your bank debit or credit card
- By doing a mobile transfer to your Nomba Top-up Account (KTA) using USSD or bank app
- By visiting the closest bank branch to you to do an over-the-counter bank transfer to your Nomba account
How do I Become a Nomba POS Agent and Make Money?
You can become a Nomba POS agent and earn money with ease each time you provide financial services for customers.
You can become a Nomba POS agent in two ways as listed below:
- You can become a Nomba POS agent through payment and application
- You can also apply to be a Nomba POS agent by following the steps below:
- Go to the Nomba office closest to you
- Apply for the POS agent form with a non-refundable caution fee of ₦20,000
If your application is approved, you will be given a POS machine and begin training.
- How to Open a Palmpay Account
- How to Create an Eco Bank Account Online
- How to Open an FCMB Account
- How to Open Your Sterling Bank Account
- How to Create a Unity Bank Account