First Bank Nigeria Online Banking
Are you in search of a banking system that fits your personality? Would you want to make some transactions online without the hassle of getting to a bank?
First Bank Nigeria is the perfect bank that will help ease all of your banking stress and would also provide all of your banking needs. With First Bank Nigeria you can sure bank online whenever, wherever at your convenience.
The First Bank Nigeria offers online services to its customers. Our online banking enables customers to make different transactions at any time and in any location without having to visit any First Bank branch office. Our online banking service is secured, fast and accessible.
In this article I’ll be highlighting how to register, the activation process, and some other relevant information you need to know about First Bank online banking.
First Bank Nigeria – Overview
First Bank Nigeria was established in 1894 by Sir Alfred Jones. It is the first commercial bank established in Nigeria and also one of the biggest banks in Nigeria.
The bank has established itself in the Nigerian financial sector as a hallmark of tenacity, strength, and innovation. First Bank Nigeria has a large Agent Banking network across Nigeria; this agent banking helps enhance financial integration.
The bank offers online banking like e-Banking or Virtual banking which allows payments of bills, transfer of funds, airtime purchases, etc. Online banking is safe, swift, and reliable. It also allows customers to send money to several people in one transaction.
Features of First Bank Nigeria Online Banking
- Payment of utility bills at anytime
- Cheque confirmation
- Funds transfer to anyone and anywhere
- Instant notifications on any activity done on the account
- Registering complaint
- A download of the account statement
Registration Procedures of First Bank Nigeria Online Banking
Registering for First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking is easy and free. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below to get started.
- First, visit the First Bank of Nigeria official website
- Search and Click on “Personal Banking”
- Enter all required information asked such as card number, card pin, and User ID.
- Check, confirm and enter the verification code number sent to you
- Click “Continue” and wait for a notification.
- Lastly, follow the steps on the next page to complete your process.
- After successful registration, you can then proceed to log in with your details.
After successful registration, the next thing to do is the activation of your Username and Pin.
- Follow these instructions to activate your internet banking:
- Visit the First bank Online portal
- Enter your username and the verification code sent to you
- Next, click the “login” button to login
- After a successful login, proceed to change your password.
- Enter a new password then Submit
Easy peasy! It takes zero time and is also effortless. Why don’t you try out the Registration Now!!