It is a normal for every individual to run into a financial problem at a point in time and need a loan to make payments. Consequently, most people prefer to use online loan systems to get instantaneous loans due to the strain it takes to achieve getting a loan from our traditional bank.
EasyCredit is an outstanding loan institution in Nigeria which gives you immediate loans effortlessly and without issues. With this loan platform, you can obtain loans from the comfort of your home within a matter of minutes.
An Overview of EasyCredit Loans
EasyCredit is a well-known loan platform in Nigeria. Essentially, this loan organization offers Nigerians short and smooth access to instantaneous loans.
Many Nigerians have benefited from this platform because it has plenty of high quality reviews on the Google Play Store. With this platform, you could get immediate loans of up to N500,000 relying on for your creditworthiness.
Benefits of using this platform
With this platform, there are no documentation needed. There is no need for queuing at any office before you are granted access to acquire your loan.
Also, you have the liberty to use your acquired loan in the manner you desire. It can be used for either personal or business enterprise use. Their loan services are always available 24 hours each day of the week.
Services offered by EasyCredit
As explained earlier on, this platform generally gives you loan services. Essentially, they provide you with access to loans from 2000 Naira to 500,000 Naira. You can get this loan in much less than 10 minutes.
How to register and apply for a loan
1. You need to first download the EasyCredit loan app on your Google Play Store or App store.
2. When you have downloaded and install the app, you can open the app and create your account by filling the basic information about yourself. This consists of your employment status, a valid identity, BVN variety etc.
3. Afterwards, verify that the information you entered is accurate.
4. You would wait for approval after this. As soon as the platform verifies your account, you can now follow up by requesting for your loan and acquire it instantly.
How to download the EasyCredit app
To download this loan app, follow the guidelines below:
- With your Android device, search for Easy Credit on the
- Search task bar on Google Play Store or App Store
- Download the application and install it.
- Lastly, open the app, register/sing up to begin borrowing.
How much can i Borrow from EasyCredit?
You can borrow any amount of loan amount you need starting from 2000 Naira to 500,000 Naira. Basically, the amount of loan you could borrow will definitely increase if you pay off your loan on time.
As an instance, if you borrow a loan of 2,000 Naira to begin with and pay it back on time, you’ll be able to borrow a higher amount subsequent time.
How to pay off an EasyCredit loan?
Follow these steps to pay off your loan:
1. First, open the app on your android or iOS device and sign in to your account.
2. Click on “My mortgage” and select one of your loans applied.
3. Tap on the “pay off earlier” option.
4. Affirm that every detail you submitted are correct, then click on “repay now”.
5. Choose a repayment method convenient to you and press “repay now” to complete your loan reimbursement.
Duration of EasyCredit Repayment Loan
This lending platform gives you up to three months so that you can pay off your loan. It only relies upon on the initial agreement you made whilst you were applying for the loan.
What occurs if I don’t pay back my loan?
In case you do not pay back your mortgage on time, you will be blacklisted and this automatically reduces your creditworthiness.
You may no longer be able to request for another loan on their platform. Moreover, your loan will instantly begin to incur a fee of 2% every day after your due date.
Interest Fee on EasyCredit loan App?
This platform has a loan rate of 12% – 36%APR, with a zero carrier fee. Your loan amount and validity period is calculated by using your credit score and creditworthiness.
Hence, you need to keep an excellent credit rating and repay your loan on time, so you can be eligible for higher amounts.
You can reach the customer support of EasyCredit loan with the stated ways below:
Visit their office at: Opebi street No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos
Send a direct email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can alternatively send a message via their whatsapp number: +2348088227615
Dial their hotline: 09087614188
Finally, It is secure and safe to borrow loans from EasyCredit. But, you need to consider your capability to repay the loan before starting your journey to borrow it.
If you realise you will be unable to pay off the loan while the fee is due, you should avoid taking the loan to keep away from being in debt.