If you understand pidgin English, you’d know ‘Kiakia’ means fast, or better quickly. This is exactly the impression behind the KiaKia loan.
Kiakia is a digital lending loan app in Nigeria that gives small commercial enterprises and personal loans.
KiaKia loan platform which makes it very smooth to access a loan without any collateral.
Requirements for KiaKia loan
You need to provide the subsequent files and meet the necessities to qualify for a KiaKia loan:
- Legitimate means of identification
- Any bank account with a bank Verification number
- Additionally, a proof of income from your place of work or commercial enterprise
- An operating e-mail address
- You must be a resident of Nigeria
- Applicants need to be 21 years and above
How to Apply for a KiaKia loan
Follow the procedures below to apply for a KiaKia loan:
- Visit the website and create an account with your correct information
- Start an application chat on the web page
- Add a valid means of identification(ID Card, Passport, or Voters Card)
- Input your preferred loan amount
- Select the loan duration that is convenient for you
- Add a screenshot of 3 of your previous salary or commercial business income alerts
- Accept the terms and conditions for your loan if your application is authorized
- Authenticate your bank account, ultimately, you get credited
KiaKia Loan App
Presently, there’s no KiaKia loan app available in any of the app stores. All borrowing services are performed on their internet site. They believe this is to allow customers with mobile devices to get entry to all their services.
What is the KiaKia loan interest fee?
This loan offers as low as 5.6% and as much as 24% interest rates. Considering the speed of their applications, this isn’t an awful rate base. However, one aspect that is sure is that the exact interest charge would be shown to you during the loan application manner wherein you can either agree or reject it.
Loan repayment for KiaKia loan
Repayment terms on the Kiakia loan is quite easy. You only need to have repaid the loan between 7-30 days. However, it’s far advisable to pay your loans earlier if you may, due to the rewards that are included in it.
Pros and cons of KiaKia loan?
- Digital lending is simple and funds are released within minutes.
- Also, it does not require any severe documentation
- No geographical restrictions are applied. This means you can apply from everywhere in the world.
- It comes with a loan processing fee
- Ultimately, the maximum amount to be borrowed is pretty low
Frequently Asked Questions:
A lot of users have some often asked questions on loans in Nigeria which are:
How Much Can I possibly get from KiaKia Loan?
You may borrow as low as N10,000 and as much as N200, 000 from them. But some customers are assigned a particular amount of loan at the beginning. As you’re taking and paying off a loan in time, your borrowing limit will increase.
Can We get a loan without following due process?
Yes, you may. However, it could be tough to borrow money on the platform without a steady means of income. Most creditors would prefer borrowing loans from individuals with a consistent and trusted source of income. The best choice could be to use loan apps that do not virtually consider your means of profit as one of the criteria.
We could recommend Loanspotafrica as one of the platforms that don’t use a source of income as criteria for you receiving a loan.
Can I apply for a personal loan without a salary?
Yes, you may. The development of technology in our generation today makes it easier to locate borrowers as compared to long ago.
Fundamentally, you can now get a private loan without having a salary. As a count of fact, all you will do is offer evidence of your account and go through the application procedures. One of the digital lending platforms that were first rated for this is loanspotafrica.
If I just started working, Can I get a loan?
Yes, you can. But, the loan amount might probably be lower than those with proof of substantial earnings, and you may not have enough earnings as they do.
If short-time loans are what you’re searching out for, then applying for a KiaKia loan is genuinely what you should try. You can apply for a larger loan if you earn credit score points with them for a while. All that is needed of you is to get registered by visiting their website, fill in the required details, and also you’ll have your loan application reviewed.
If it’s approved, then you will definitely get your loan right away. It is advised for you to only apply for a KiaKia loan only if you can find the money for it. There is no room for evasions.
You could achieve a complete loan, that meets your specific needs by making use of this platform.
You are also free to try out loans from different financial lending platforms throughout Africa, ensuring you don’t miss the best option.